Sunday, June 19, 2011

Good news!

I haven't been on for a while; things have been busy.
I went into early labor late June 13th. They gave me steroids for the baby's lungs and stadol, which stopped the labor, but the next morning I was back after a serious reaction. I spent the whole day 10:00-21:00 in the Hospital because of the severity of the reaction I could not eat, sleep, or get up. It was horrible. Around 17:00 they saw a big improvement but kept me for a few hours of observation.
Surprise, I went back into labor.
After sending me over to L&D, feeding me, and giving me liquids (all I had had all day was a few IVs) the labor again stopped. They gave me my second steroid shot and sent me home.
That has been pretty much all the drama. Since then I've had some Braxton Hicks but no real labor. So happy days! I have passed the Magic date of when we lost Matthew and I'm coming so close when I delivered last time! I think I'll go full term!
Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment