Monday, July 4, 2011

The goal!

Last time I was pregnant I delivered two tiny babies (one sleeping, one struggling) at 30 weeks and 2 days. I'm very happy to announce that I am now 30 weeks and 1 day pregnant!!! I am excited; it looks like My youngest boy has decided to stay in a while longer!
Our doctor does not expect me to carry full term but wants me to last until the 35th week. I told her I expect to carry full term this time. She is happy I am positive but very skeptical that I will carry that long.
As a precaution I have been put on bed rest. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to do that as I have bills that need to be paid. Luckily my job is low stress and does not require me to lift or walk around.
So yay for being pregnant still! Wish us luck!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment